Pro-Cloud BlueLight has been built around assets and to offer the highest levels of visibility of stock within your stations and appliances. Stock movements are managed, including real time usage and valuation.
The integrated nature of the Pro-Cloud goods in procedure, activity completion, scrap and stock loss functions are all integrated into hand-held scanning devices, ensuring that every asset movement is recorded in real time. Stock is also recorded and managed financially within the system in order to build in equipment depreciation.
Each asset has its own unique tracking number, that is created from GRN (goods received notice) to scrap and each move is recorded through a mobile device and or web interface. EAN 128 bar code, QR code, GS1, NFC and RFID tags can all be used with the solution as standard.
- Batch stock can be differentiated and configured to use a batch stock number
- The system is intelligent and can utilise unique supplier barcodes for scanning, removing the need to label assets
- The system accommodates legacy bar codes so there is no need to re-label for the warehouse and collections process
- Included in the solution is a perpetual and full stock take component
- Move rules can be configured to stop invalid asset moves, i.e. high value stock cannot be scrapped without authorisation
- The system has full third party supplier integration, managing stock on a local authorities’ behalf. Activity completion can also be managed by a third party and can be extended to testing activities
- The solution has manual and automated min/max stock levels
- The solution has full GRN management through scanning devices and can be integrated with purchasing solutions
- The asset solution can be fully integrated with equipment catalogues including real time stock levels shown to requisitioners
Call us today at 0844 879 4531 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get In Touch